Located a short distance from Timaru and Washdyke, this property is worth serious consideration as a small farming opportunity.
Currently run as a sheep and cattle grazing unit but would be suitable for cropping, dairy grazing or horses.
• 36ha of productive and versatile Waitohi and Timaru soils
• Modern, redecorated, four bedroom plus office home. Open-plan living with good indoor/outdoor flow
• Excellent sheds with workshop plus cattle and sheep yards
• Ample Downlands water supply 3.5 units
• Subdivided into 11 paddocks with approximately a third of the property deer fenced
• Traditionally in pasture with 3ha of Lucerne, 5ha of Fodder Beet and 3ha Rape
Plus GST (if any)