• Attractive 58.6ha of clean easy rolling pasture
• Beautiful three-bedroom home plus office on lovely grounds
• Centrally raced to approximately 19 well fenced paddocks
• Spring Fed dam pumped to troughs in all paddocks
• Excellent cattle yards with tidy woolshed and sheep yards
Selling below GV this private sheltered property is tucked away nicely from the prevailing wind with the warm sunny house enjoying expansive uninterrupted rural views. Port Albert village and local boat ramps are only a short drive away, along with Atiu Creek Regional Park which is popular with horse riding and trekking. GV $1,825,000.