• 156.052ha in 7 titles - approx 40% flat, 40% rolling, 20% steeper land
• Well raced with very good access and independent yarding facilities on either side of SH 14
• Lays well with the soil type being Mangakahia mottled clay loam, Aponga clay and Okahu clay. Good soil types with a fert report available.
• Currently turning over 230 head per annum with the management policy of purchasing in 12 to 18 month old beef animals and taking them through to finishing.
• Good three bedroom brick home with brand new kitchen and renovated lounge. A second two bedroom skyline cottage that has also been renovated recently.
• Very good sets of yards, implement sheds, the farm infrastructure is well set out.
• Well fenced into 86 paddocks with summer safe water reticulated to troughs in every paddock.
• There are some nice clumps of native bush and shelter trees.
28km from Whangarei CBD and 16km from Maungatapere, in a very popular area. Vendor has farmed this property well.
This property will be popular - give Mel / Dennis a call for more information or to arrange a viewing.
(Unless Sold Prior)
plus GST (if any)
Closes 1.00pm, Monday 17 December 2018