• 78.38ha in two titles approximately 60% flat, 40% easy rolling
• Internally raced mainly seven wire P&B boundary fences and three wire electric on internals
• Lays well with the soil type being described as Aponga clay
• Has wintered 220 mixed age cattle with 200 - 300 bales silage made pa
• Water is sourced from a summer safe stream on the boundary, pumped to a header and gravity reticulated to troughs in paddocks
• Good yards and load out, two x three bay implement sheds
• Well fenced into approx. 45 paddocks with raceway access
• Approx 90% in pasture with around 50ha available for cropping. There are also some nice clumps of native bush and shelter trees .
36km from Whangarei CBD in a very popular area. Vendor has farmed this property well. This property will be popular - give Mel / Dennis a call for more information or to arrange a viewing.
SALE BY SET DATE
(Unless Sold Prior)
Plus GST (if any)
Closes 2.00pm, Friday 1 March 2019