• 187.0396 ha (approx. 40ha in grass) remaining 147ha (approx.) in native bush.
• Two unconsented houses in average condition, without power or sewage.
• Has historically run approx. 40 cattle and made 200 conventional bales hay.
• Contour described as 50% rolling (including the grass areas) and 50% steep.
• 14 km from Hukeranui, 30 km from Hikurangi and 41 km to Whangarei's CBD
• Reasonably well tracked for summer access.
• Water from a summer safe stream running through the property.
This remote and private property situated in the Tapuhi district is no ordinary proposition. Purchase options include, lifestyle, beekeeping, run a few cattle / horses, or simply enjoy the ambience. A change in circumstances requires a sale, so come along , see if it suits and make an offer via the tender process.
Give Dennis or Mel a call for more information or to arrange a viewing.
To be sold by way of Tender
Tenders Close, 4pm, 7th April 2020