Right on the edge of Maungakaramea Township, a very sort after area is this amazing little property on just under two hectares.
- 4 bedroom Villa with lovely polished floors
- Excellent outdoor living, including swimming pool
- Town supply water
- Re-wired, re-plumbed, re-roofed and some new piling
- Modern Kitchen
- Heat transfer system
- gas hot water/cooking
- Lots of sheds that has potential to be turned into stables or calving housing
- Well fenced into 9 paddocks including 1 suitable as an arena
This home was built in 1880's and originally constructed as the 'school house'. (school situated on property by roadside until moved to now residence). Home was built from locally milled Kauri and native timbers; this wee home has some fantastic character and history. Whilst being private, it is only a short 400mtrs walking distance to the local primary school, sales yards, sports grounds and petrol station and an easy commute to town.
Own your piece of paradise in such a sought-after community.
DON'T MISS OUT AS THIS WILL NOT LAST
Viewing by appointment only