• 95.413 hectares, 88ha effective (approx.). All flat, centrally raced
• Comfortable three bedroom home with double garaging and workshop
• Second dwelling being moved onto the property
• Best production - 136,000 kgMS (split calving) - Full winter milk contract in place, targeting 125,000 kgMS 18/19 season
• 24 ASHB Dairy shed, 350 cow covered feed pad
• Water right attached for irrigation development
• High standard of improvements, well laid out and ideal first farm with no immediate development capital to spend
• 20ha lease/support property available by approval/negotiation
Vendor is motivated to move on - is available as a going concern - Land and Buildings, Stock, Plant and Machinery.
Preferred take over is pre-calving at 1st February, however if winter milk does not appeal, the property is available for a 1st of June take over.