• 33.0769 hectares of mixed contour
• Two bedroom pack-house, kitchen and bathroom
• Stunning views of Ohiwa Harbour and Kutarere
• Currently using a mix of micro-hydro power, solar energy and a wood boiler
• Privately situated, yet only 19km from Opotiki and 28.6km from Whakatane
This small farmlet has been set up for self-sufficiency, with own water and power systems. A two bedroom cottage, which was originally consented as a pack-house, sits in a private position with extensive views to the Ohiwa Harbour.
Currently grazing stock, with the warm climate, it would also be suitable for passionfruit or avocado growing.
Let your imagination go wild: with fertile hills and a sunny, warm climate - make your self-sustainable lifestyle dream attainable here!
Price: Plus GST (if any)