• Loads of large sheds varying in size and description
• Could suit calf rearing, horses, contracting, storage, boats or trucks
• The land is easy to flat, well fenced and sheltered
• Has horticulture potential
• Accommodation building of 93.3m2 - no building consent
• Covered cattle yards, pens and load out ramp
• A pretty property, privately situated with an elevated house site
Hogg Road is a quiet no exit road situated at the western end of the Rangitaiki Plains. Handy to Kawerau at only 10km away. Two legal access ways lead off Hogg Road to the property and the Tarawera River borders the eastern side, making for a private, tucked away property.
A prosperous home orchard includes an array of citrus, apple trees, peaches, feijoas and more.
The property has loads of potential and has urgency to sell.
We are under instruction to sell, so for those with a mind for opportunity, be sure to view at open days.