• 107.310ha (265 acres) Subject to Survey
• Easy to medium hill suitable for grazing or forestry
• Good quality pastures and newly sown fodder crops
• Excellent house sites with coastal views
• 40km south east of Waipukurau
• Plant Pasture, Pasja or Pines
A good coastal bare land block begging to be planted in pines.
Stand alone Lot to be subdivided off the main farm.
The Lot sits on the coastal side of Old Hill Road and contains its own stock water supply.
Approximately 10ha has been sown in feed crop and the pastures are fertile and healthy.
This property provides an opportunity for a new entrant farming couple wanting to build their dream home or an existing farmer wanting to expand a nearby operation.
The potential for a good sized forestry investment block adds to its appeal.
Contact Max for a detailed Information Memorandum or to arrange an early inspection.