• 22.9533ha (57 acres) approximately
• Easy rolling hill suitable for grazing or forestry
• 5ha planted in four year old pines
• 18ha fenced for deer and goats
• Numerous house sites with rural views
• 40km south east of Waipukurau
Attractive bare land block running sheep, cattle and deer.
Handy to all the amenities available in the area including the local store, garage, country club, golf course, Duke of Edinburgh hotel and the popular Te Paerahi beach.
This property would be great for a new entrant farming couple wanting to work in the district while building their dream home. It would make a tidy little deer farm or run traditional sheep, cattle or goats.
The potential for a small scale forestry investment block adds to its appeal.
Contact Max for a detailed Information Memorandum or to arrange an early inspection.