Our PGG Wrightson Real Estate Scholarship could be the first step you take into the rewarding real estate industry.
This scholarship offers help to guide and mentor industry newcomers through the study required to qualify as a real estate salesperson. The successful applicant will be based in our Canterbury office. This could be what you need to make a career shift and a change for the better.
An outstanding opportunity to be coached and mentored by one of New Zealand’s top rural real estate professionals:
- Scholarship includes salary plus commission, work vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, profile marketing, PI Insurance cover and more
- All course and licensing expenses covered (if unlicensed)
- Total package value $100,000
- Recipient must reside in Canterbury
- Only one Scholarship position is available
Other real estate positions are available nationwide – please phone Deane Pettit for career opportunities within PGG Wrightson Real Estate, details on: 06 367 0840
Applications are now closed.