Award Winning Rural Real Estate Salesperson
Peter Wylie has been involved in the rural industry since the late 1980s. He started as a junior livestock clerk in the Dalgety days and has continued with the company to its present day as PGG Wrightson. He has lived in the King Country area since the late 1990s.
Peter's other roles within the company have included livestock representative, live export manager and his present role as rural real estate salesperson. These roles within the company have certainly equipped Peter with extensive and valuable knowledge of the rural industry. This vast and unique industry experience has formulated Peter’s own extensive database and networking capacity that are second to none – an extremely valuable point of difference, which is beneficial for any prospective vendor or purchaser looking to buy or sell rural real estate. The rural real estate landscape can be a changeable environment so make sure you get up-to-date information about the market within your area.
Peter has consistently been amongst the top five performers nationwide since 2012. His sales achievements to date are:
- New Rookie of the Year – PGG Wrightson Real Estate – 2006/2007
- Top Rural Salesperson of the Year for PGG Wrightson Real Estate nationwide for 2012-13
- Top Rural Salesperson of the Year for the North Island for 2013-2014
- Top 10 Rural Salesperson, 4th in 2015/2016
- Top 10 Rural Salesperson, 2nd in 2016/2017
His latest awards for 2017/2018 are:
- 1st in Unit Sales nationwide
- 1st in Waikato for Rural Sales
- 2nd for Total Revenue nationwide for PGG Wrightson Real Estate
If you are thinking of buying or selling a rural property then call Peter Wylie today. His results speak for themselves.