Rob McGregor comes from an agricultural background with experience in consulting and sales in arable farming and intensive livestock production.
This includes working with some of the highest producing piggeries, egg producers, dairy, and broiler chicken farmers throughout the South Island.
He has represented Ellesmere, North Canterbury, Canterbury Country and Canterbury Rugby and was nominated for the New Zealand Colts back in the ‘80s. Coaching rugby has given him the chance to put back into the game the joy and knowledge that he has gained over the years. As a result of his achievements, he was awarded Club Coach of the year for Burnside Rugby Club in 2008.
With a grown up family who have excelled at equestrian sports, he can be found spending many hours of voluntary work building cross country courses or picking up jump rails at various show jumping and A&P events around the country.
He has developed two lifestyle blocks from empty paddocks and is well aware of what is required and what motivates people to want to live a rural life. Attention to detail and helping people achieve their dreams sits well with him.
What can he offer you?
- Experience. Over the last 6 years he has arranged over 200 confirmed sales in the Selwyn district
- It’s every seller’s biggest fear that they will undersell their property. He fully understands this and strives to get the maximum return in your hand after all costs are taken into account
- Maximum buyer numbers and maximum buyer competition is the key. With this in mind, a strategy to get maximum exposure to the motivated buyers is formulated and implemented
- He has a sound knowledge on rural and lifestyle blocks and has developed two himself from bare land
- If you list your property with Rob, he would consider it a privilege to act on your behalf and can assure you of his full co-operation and undivided attention at all times