Well… here we are again! From us all at PGG Wrightson Real Estate, we hope you and your whanau are all keeping well.
As the country moves through split alert levels it's a good time to review what we can and can't do.
We are still available to respond to your property enquiries via email, phone or text.
At Alert Level Four:
- Agents and staff are available by phone and email.
- Real Estate offices closed.
- Only virtual property listings and marketing are available.
- No physical property viewings, appraisals, or open homes are permitted.
At Alert Level Two:
- Real Estate offices are open
- All visitors must scan or sign in, wear a face covering and sanitise hands on entry when visiting a PGW site
- 2 metre physical distancing required between people
- Salespeople able to appraise, list and market properties
- Buyer property views and open homes are permitted, maintaining 2 metre physical distancing
- Pre-settlement inspections can be conducted
Click on the links below to view the Real Estate Authority’s website to guide you through the process of buying or selling real estate at the different alert levels.
Alert Level 4 for Buying and Selling | Alert Level 2 for Selling | Alert Level 2 for Buying