790ha (1,954 acres)
• Located 51kms from Dannevirke in an area renowned for producing top quality breeding stock
• Particularly appealing balance of contour estimated 70% easy-rolling the remainder medium steep
• Well subdivided into 48 main paddocks by mainly conventional fencing with some electric
• Good reticulated water system, farm access and soil types
• High standard of improvements include four bedroom homestead extensively renovated, three bedroom staff cottage, shearers quarters, two x four stand woolsheds and yards, three implement/hay sheds, new cattle yards with crush and scales.
• Conservatively farmed at a five year average of approximately 5,400SU
"Haunui Station" has been faithfully farmed by the Crosse family since the 1870s. Purchasers seeking a good quality hill country station need look no further than "Haunui Station"