This well set up Dairy Farm has been farmed by four generations of the same family since 1914.
• Featuring five titles with three dwellings
• 60 bail rotary cowshed and good support buildings
• Currently milking 550 cows
• Little to no inputs achieving top production
• Top effluent irrigation system
• Backing on to the Waihou River, there is an additional 34ha (approx.) of stop bank and river flats available
for lease from the Regional Council
Realistic vendors ready to retire.
For Sale Plus GST (if any)
Thursday 2 February 11.00am - 12.00pm
Thursday 9 February 11.00am - 12.00pm
Thursday 16 February 11.00am - 12.00pm
Thursday 23 February 11.00am - 12.00pm