• 619.3814ha in 8 titles
• Three bedroom 1940's bungalow with some recent renovations
• Haybarn/workshop with lean too, three bay Totalspan shed with one bay lockup
• Whole property well subdivided with electric fencing and water in all main paddocks
• Mostly Te Kie clay loam and stony clay loam soils
• RPR applied at least every second year by air - some annually
• Winters approx 500 MA cattle including 150 Charolais breeding cows
• The native bush area includes 97ha of covenanted QEII mature native
There maybe an option to only purchase the easier portion of the farm if that suits.
This is a big block of faithfully farmed Hokianga country with a big range of contours. Although there are a couple of big hills with steep rocky bluffs there is also come very easy country with coastal and harbour views. All is well subdivided by way of electric steel and polywire fencing. A feature is a 20ha bull fattening techno unit.
The farms also has its own airstrip and manure bin.
Four small dairy farms have been incorporated over the years in creating the present unit - two generations in the making.
This is a well farmed grazing unit with a tone of character, located very handily to the coast with all its renowned recreational opportunities both inside and outside the harbour or alternatively Kerikeri and Paihia are a little more than an hours drive away.
A property that may surprise.
Rates: $12,318 per annum
$1.990M plus GST if any