• Three bedroom home with great home orchard
• Old cowshed adapted for calf rearing
• Haybarn, two calf shelters and feeding equipment an option
• Approx. 10ha of river flats and in 23 main paddocks
• Rearing 500 calves annually, half spring - half autumn
A very attractive block in a warm private setting lots of the most sought after features wrapped up nicely in an attractive package in the country.
Rocky bottomed stream with some decent swimming holes and very nice patches of native trees scattered throughout giving the paddocks lots of shade and shelter. Although smallish and modest the home is nicely sited with its back to a south side hill and some awesome flat paddocks in the foreground. A stove top wood burner with wetback keeps it nice and cosy in the winter.
A good property for a few horses and cattle or you could continue with the calf rearing enterprise of the present owners.
Rates: $2478 pa
For Sale: $647,000 plus GST if any