158.9303ha with options
• Recently renovated home with three large double bedrooms
• Large woolshed/implement shed and cattleyards
• Good pig hunting and bee country
• Suitable for forestry plantings and/or titree firewood sales
• With or without the home subject to title
• Vendors are motivated to sell
This is an attractive property in a very private location with several different purchase options.
Should you not be interested in the whole property then there is an option to buy just the home and all buildings and approximately 2.2ha of land. The home is well sited, well presented and well landscaped.
Alternatively you could purchase the balance of the farm which is approximately 154ha of grazing and reverted scrub land. Much of the surrounding land is already in forestry and the area is widely regarded as one of the premium pinus radiator growing regions in the country.
The vendor estimates there is a least 100ha of clean or fairly recently reverted farmland suitable for forestry plantings.
For sale plus GST if any