Premium 4550m2 rural residential section.
Tai Tapu township nestled into the lee of the Port Hills enjoys a favourable micro-climate and coupled with a charming village atmosphere it is little wonder that Tai Tapu remains a 'location of desire' in the Selwyn district.
Gibraltar View, a boutique subdivision situated on the edge of the village creates a perfect integration where rural meets residential providing large sized semi-rural sections in a well-planned, aesthetic environment.
Tai Tapu's ideal location makes for a pleasant and easy commute to suburbs or the city, and every day conveniences are only minutes down the road at Lincoln or Halswell.
Features and amenities of Gibraltar View Subdivision -
• Large-sized sections ranging from 4000 - 7400sqm
• Services provided to the boundary include power, water, sewer, and telecommunication
• Covenants in place to protect your investments ensuring quality design and build
• Street tree planting and landscaping
• Macrocarpa post and rail road boundary fencing with post and wire internal fencing
• Section is TC2 category with full Geotech report available
• Walk to primary school and village, school bus to Lincoln High School and also to city schools
• Renowned restaurants, cafes, golf course and rugby club all close at hand
• Stunning hill and mountain views