Upon entering the front door, you know you have walked into one of those extra special properties that rarely come to market. This elegant 1900's home has been tastefully refurbished over the years, incorporating a perfect blend of immaculately retained character features such as polished timber flooring, bay windows and leadlight windows. This home oozes style and panache. An idyllic, tranquil, and private setting, the home has a large veranda to catch year-round sun from early morning until late in the day.
• Gracious living spaces all with high stud ceilings
• Sizeable entertainers' kitchen, open plan dining and large scullery
• There are five double bedrooms, four have double doors to the veranda
• A large bathroom with separate shower and claw bath for long relaxing soaks
• Incredible 1125sqm secure grounds with a massive flat lawn ideal for children to play and kick a ball around
• Gas heating, a log burner and heat pump for ultimate warmth and comfort year-round
• Double garage, plenty of parking and ample storage throughout
This is the forever home with everything a family could possibly want. Contact me now to arrange your private viewing or see you at the open home!