300.2767 Hectares - Nuggety Creek
• Located 14 km to the east of Murchison just off State Highway 6
• Deer and Beef cattle grazing combined with Manuka covered hills and Native Beech forest
• Grazable area is approx. 47ha comprising a good mix of flats and hill mostly all deer fenced
• Home built in 2009, comprising 212m2 and positioned in a private, sunny and elevated setting with commanding rural views.
• Dwelling interior features include open plan kitchen, dining and living, separate media room or lounge, three very spacious double bedrooms. Master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. Other features include gas hot water, log burner, HRV system, double glazing, large double garage with loads of space
• Other improvements include a deer handling shed with built in crush and yards, older set cattle yards and three bay storage shed
• Fantastic aspect and frontage onto the iconic Buller River