• 89 Hectares - Located south of Murchison in the Maruia Valley at the junction of Shenandoah Highway and Rappahannock Road.
• Bareland cattle grazing comprising approx. 36 hectares of good flat land with the balance approx. 53 hectares of steeper clear hill country very suitable for forestry development.
• Subdivision includes 3 hill blocks and 6 paddocks on the flats. A 4x4 access track up and along the top of the hill block assists with stock management.
• Improvements include a small hay shed and a power supply is available at the property boundary. Water supply is via a natural spring gravity feeding into troughs.
• This is an excellent mixed terrain cattle grazing and or forestry bareland block with sunny aspect and located in a high rainfall area.
$825,000 plus GST (if any)