380 hectares - Rolling to medium hill with steeper sidlings. Approximately 370 hectares effective.
Four bedroom dwelling and sleep out, 4 stand wool shed and 3 bay implement shed. Subdivided into 48 paddocks - there are 43 troughs on the farm.
Livestock - as at June 2019:
50 rising 1 yr cattle, 300 rising 1 yr steers and heifers, 100 rising 2 yr heifers
Policy - finishing steers and heifers and selling bulls prior to Christmas if the market is good.
Prior to 2019 on average stock wintered:
1800 mixed age ewes, 500 ewe hoggets, 20 mixed age rams, 100 rising 1 yr cattle, 50 dairy graziers
This property fits both the farming with the lifestyle envied by many.
• This is an ever improving farm with very good contour mix.
• The vendor has prioritised water reticulation and undergone an electric fence subdivision programme.
• Cell phone coverage on farm and Vodafone wireless for internet.
• Although currently running no sheep, it is fenced for a good balance of sheep and cattle with good infrastructure.
• All grass wintering - no supplements made.
• The Te Waitere community is renown for hosting and being involved in many community events on the coast - just a fantastic place to live!