• Total Area: 43.08 hectares, easy to medium contour
• 18.2ha in Pinus Radiata, planted in 2020 at 1000 stems per hectare
• Government backed carbon income
• House site, with panoramic views
• Centrally located to Kawerau and Rotorua sawmills and 75km to Port of Tauranga
• Borders the Rotoehu Radiata Pine Forest, known for excellent crop yields
Access to forest areas is becoming increasingly hard to come by. Here you can own your own hunting or lifestyle block while investing for your family's future.
Don't miss the tender date. These blocks are sought after, this will sell.
PLEASE NOTE: Please contact the Agent if the weather is not fine for the OPEN DAY, as he may have to cancel.