This property is now vacant due to the vendor having relocated and there is a $24,000 EQC insurance payout to be transferred to the new owner.
• Architecturally designed, four-bedroom, brick home with en-suite and spa pool
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with double doors opening to large lounge
• Set in a mature garden and positioned to take in the sun and wonderful rural views
• 5.2405 hectares of quality flat land
• Three-car garaging and workshop plus substantial three-bay, 12 x 9 metre, high stud, lock-up shed
• Situated just 3km from Cheviot township by sealed road
After 21 years of enjoying all that this property offers, our vendor's health has necessitated downsizing, thus presenting an opportunity for a discerning buyer to enjoy the lifestyle of this most attractive property.