• A very well presented 30.5004 hectare bare land block
• Subdivided into approximately seven paddocks with good post and wire fencing / and electric
• Livestock water is supplied from the local county scheme - three units with a large storage tank
• Currently mainly in permanent pasture, some with lucerne base with some Italian also
• Numerous trimmed pine shelter belts throughout the property
This very well presented small farm is currently leased on a three month basis and would make an ideal first farm or blank canvas to build a new home on. It would also make a good add-on to an existing farming operation. Come and inspect for yourself - you won't be disappointed!
Please call Peter or Mark to arrange an inspection.