This property has a huge amount of appeal, not only for its location and outstanding panoramic views, but also for its well-developed grounds, large separate workshop and very comfortable solid brick home.
• 300m2 (approx.) home on 8005m2 (approx)
• 9m x 12m separate well equipped shed with auto door and plenty of parking, ideal for a trades person.
• Large sealed parking area adjacent to house.
• Nearly 100m2 of decking providing amazing views.
• Ceiling mounted air-conditioning unit plus a modern gas fire and a wood burner with a wet back. The main lounge has a heat pump as well.
• A new 3,000 gallon water tank and filtration system has just been installed.
• Some years ago the vendors purchased an additional 1700m2 adjoining the parent property giving a total land area of 8005m2. The original intention for purchasing this extra land was to construct a secondary unit to be used as a supplementary source of income by way of an Air B & B unit. The vendors plans have since changed and they won't proceed with this however new owners may well consider this option.
Being just a short drive from the Cambridge CBD, this location enjoys the benefits of country living and the convenience of its proximity to Cambridge making it a rare offering indeed. This property has much more to offer than what is mentioned here. I hope to meet you at one of the advertised open homes, or phone to arrange your own private visit.