Enquiries over $1,500,000 are being sought for this extraordinary lifestyle sanctuary surrounded by established gardens in the Tamahere area.
Taken to new heights of luxury this home boasts 2.7m high ceilings in the living areas and large double glazed joinery through-out, making it light-filled and warm. In the winter the 5 bedrooms' ducted heating is complemented by the Yunca fireplace in the main living area and in summer open the entire house up onto the outdoor living spaces, or use the air conditioning to keep the house cool.
A true haven for family living and entertaining, the home presents enticing social options including a large louvretec covered outdoor area with fire, an outdoor fire pit & lined playhouse for kids.
When peace and privacy are needed, parents can relax in their well-appointed bedroom suite away from the children's wing, soak in the spa or recline in the sauna.
Many inclusions speak to the consummate lifestyler, with an array of easy living that reflects quality that is consistent throughout the 314m2 home.
• A built-in bluetooth sound system in the living areas and outdoors
• The pool is heated with a new stainless steel invertor heatpump
• A brand new ducted heatpump system to heat and cool the 5 bedrooms via touchscreen interface or via the Airtouch 4 app on your phone
• Underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathrooms
• Sauna with choice of traditional wood or electric heating system and external shower with gas infinity system
• New large 90cm induction cooktop and fast heat self-cleaning oven in the designer kitchen
• New four stage rain water filtration system
The home has been upgraded to three phase power and water is trickle feed with the option of rainwater. The 6095m2 landscaped block is well planted in fruit trees with various sheds and plenty of parking.
The property is close to Tamahere primary school, village and expressway. Zoned for Berkley and Hillcrest schooling. Private schooling includes St Peters, Cambridge, Southwell and St Pauls.