• 4.95 ca/ha of G3 licence with good hedging and wide headlands
• All orchard equipment part of sale including three tractors and two sprayers, mulcher and fertilser spreader
• Approximately 900 sqm shed with concrete floor and lockable
• Approximately 0.5ha plantable bare land and all orchard flat
• Comes with 100% ownership of Rainbow Falls Water Company
• Can be subdivided as of right into 20 quality sections
This superbly located orchard is in its first year of being largely full canopy and is carrying a crop estimated to be between 90,000 and 95,000 trays of G3.
The orchard will come with 100% ownership of the Rainbow Falls Water Company which is consented to draw 400 cubic meters of water from the Kerikeri river each day.
This company at present has 30 urban and three commercial clients under contract to supply water to and the orchard is allocated the other half.
Being located approx half way between the two burgeoning townships of Waipapa and Kerikeri in a very desirable street suggests that ultimately the orchard will end up in up market housing at some stage.
Until the owner of this block wants to exercise his subdivisional rights the property is earning a very good return.
An insurance policy that is very hard to find.
Rates: $4540 per annum
$6.5M plus GST if any