• Large lifestyle farming unit on 17.2ha (42 acres)
• Two houses on one title, self contained and separate
• Well fenced into 17 paddocks and drawing one unit off the Kakapo water scheme
• Excellent improvements including three bay shed and stock handling facilities
• Quiet rural setting, only 14km to Te Anau
• Recently operated a farm tour business
• The complete farm going concern is also an option
• Deadline Private Treaty is plus GST (if any)
A great opportunity for a first farm or large lifestyle property in the Te Anau area. Lifestyle living in one house and the potential to maybe offer the whole family farmstay accommodation package with the other. Houses are on one title but are self-contained with own services and a distance apart for privacy. The land has been well looked after with minimal non organic inputs and has the potential for some form of organic farming in the future.
This property has multiple uses and options so call today for a viewing.