Reduce your heating and cooling energy by up to 90% and live in a comfortable, well ventilated home all year round. This home was designed and built to the German Passive House standard with five things in mind.
1. Double layered insulation to keep out the cold in winter and the heat in summer.
2. Airtight construction; this stops hot air escaping in winter.
3. Thermal bridges have been minimised to stop heat loss and prevent condensation forming.
4. High performance windows using double glazing and low E coating with correct orientation and shading to make good use of the sun's energy.
5. Heat recovery ventilation system; this keeps fresh, clean air circulating around the house.
All of these together and you will hardly need any heating and cooling all year round.
Built in 2018, this four bedroom, two bathroom, modern home with two extra toilets ticks all the boxes.
This is sustainable living at its best with solar panels, heat pump hot water heating and shower drain heat recovery units.
The designer kitchen looks out to the open plan dining/lounge with great indoor/outdoor flow onto the sizeable decks. This makes the perfect space for entertaining.
Garden beds, vegetables and fruit trees surround the home and a double garage and carport, along with a grow house make up the rest of the property.
This really needs to be viewed to see its full package potential.