The vendors have expressed strong motivation to meet the market and intend on selling this property at auction.
• 388 hectares freehold with another 75 hectares of lease.
• Up to 640 cows have been milked on farm in the past with all stock wintered on - 460 milked in 2018/19 season. 528 cows and 86 yearlings as at 1 June 2019.
• 50 bail rotary with feed pad, three dwellings, calf sheds, implement shed, tractor shed, workshop and hay barns.
• Multi revenue streams available - dairy, grazing, cropping, forestry, carbon credits. A self sufficient farm.
• Fertility, races and comprehensive re-grassing have all been done to the highest order. Excellent processes have been implemented.
• Disregard previous listed prices for this farm.
• Effectively this farm is an "island" as it has only one neighbour bordering it for a very small boundary.
• Would make a fantastic bull, fattening or cattle grazing unit.
Open Days: 11 am-12 noon, 28 January 2020, 4 and 11 February 2020.
Auction: 21 February 2020, 11am Panorama Motor Inn, Awakino Road, Te Kuiti