Prepare to be impressed by this immaculately presented lifestyle property.
Location is key, and here you have the best of both worlds. This central location has easy access to the wider Bay of Plenty and all it has to offer while providing a quiet escape from the busy built up urban areas. Set well back from the road on a sunny elevated site you will be instantly captivated by the views out across the rural landscape to the ocean.
Thoughtfully designed by the current owners and meticulously built to the highest standards this large two storied brick home has a sense of grandeur about it.
• Open plan living areas and kitchen with walk in pantry.
• The dining area with purpose built office/study area opens to an inviting conservatory.
• The ground floor has three good sized bedrooms along plus the main bathroom.
• A large laundry area is sure to impress.
• A small conservatory links the laundry to the internal garage and outdoors providing a great wet area in which to transition into the home.
• The double garage is immaculate with lined walls and carpeted floor.
• Upstairs is a spacious master suite with a generous sized ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
• An adjoining sun-room links through to a large lounge with a small kitchenette.
• Lap pool, sauna and spa pool.
• The large three bay shed has a fully self-contained one bedroom flat attached, (un-consented) offering endless possibilities.
• The large paddock provides space for a few animals or trees, the choice is yours.
This property has all the ingredients to make the whole family happy and must be seen to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
Phone or email for a full Information Memorandum