Location - 1764 Ruapekapeka road, Kawakawa, Northland.
Property use - Beef
Land area - 371.8087 Hectares (approx)
Price - To be sold deadline sale, closing Thursday 12th Dec 2019
• 371.8087 ha (340 effective with approx 108 ha of flat land)
• 24 ha of mature well cared for pines on offer to the successful purchaser
• Two houses plus a single-mans quarters
• Ex wool-shed, ex cowshed, 2 half round barns, 2 lockable sheds, implement shed
• 2 good sets of yards with scales and load out facilities.
• 280 ha of easy rolling to medium with 108 ha of flats.
• 1km to Kawakawa, 15km to popular Paihia, and 55km from Whangarei's CBD.
• Subdivided into 209 paddocks (approx.).
• Water from spring fed creek and pumped to headers then gravity reticulated.
This established beef farm is ideally situated on the Kawakawa boundary with great access off Ruapekapeka road and the flats split from the farm by the Kawakawa to Paihia road with one crossing established. There are two homes, the fencing is of sound quality as is the farm in general. The hard establishment work has been done, this farm is all set up and will be a pleasure to farm. With location, presentation and management options, this farm is truly something special will attract a range of buyers.
Great location, great contour, great options, all in all a really nice farm that has been well set up and has been a source of pride to the current vendors, as it will be for the new owners.
Give Dennis or Mel a call for more information or to arrange a viewing.