• Highly productive land with contour from flat and easy through to medium hill
• Currently finishing cattle, dairy grazing and has a South Suffolk sheep stud
• Intensively sub-divided, extensively raced, including 60ha deer fencing
• Strong fertiliser history, on fertile Whakatane Loam soils, reticulated water to most paddocks
• A good range of improvements maintained to a high standard, including two homes
• Ohope Beach and cafe's only 20km away, multiple schooling options, a rare opportunity
This is a well presented, well cared for property, with all improvements well maintained. There are two homes, one of which is the owner's four bedroom home. Renovated in recent times, it has a log fire, two heat pumps and a heat transfer system, a modern kitchen, separate living and dining rooms, office and a large laundry area. A separate building adjacent to the home contains a sleep-out with bathroom and toilet, a lock-up tool shed and a double garage.
Other improvements include a comfortable three bedroom home, a 7-bay implement shed, three hay barns, two sets of deer handling facilities and a 3-stand wool shed with a 500 capacity night pen.
Far from being an isolated sheep and beef farm, this property is in an ideal location set amongst a lively community, and the popular Nukuhou North Primary School and Community Hall are both only 3km away.
30km takes you to the service town of Whakatane to the west and it's 24km to Opotiki township in the east.
Nukuhou North is well known for its productive land with both dairy farming and kiwifuit in the surrounding area. Hunting, fishing, beaches and tramping are all in easy reach. North along the Pacific Ocean are a variety of beautiful beaches to visit as well as the Ohiwa and Waiotahe harbours - all in an easy driving distance from 20km.
If you are looking for a top producing dry stock farm in a good location, this is a rare find. Make the phone call and be sure to view on open days.
A full information pack is available on request.