National Sales Manager Real Estate
This is an opportunity for a high performing sales manager to take a professional and respected team to the next level.
PGG Wrightson Real Estate is New Zealand’s leading rural real estate company. We are a national team of expert locals who work as one team, connecting people with rural, lifestyle and provincial residential property for generations of New Zealanders. We are a national company that has the support of one of agriculture’s most trusted brands.
After a number of years in the role, our National Sales Manager has stepped into a new challenge in the business, and we’re looking for the next member of our leadership team. Reporting into a GM and leading a team of 10 regions and 200+ Salespeople, this role is pivotal to the success of our Real Estate business.
In this position, some of your key deliverables will see you
- Work closely alongside your team of Sales Managers to understand their needs and help them develop strategies to grow their teams and revenue to match their market challenges
- Work in the field alongside managers and sales people to develop strong business relationships with clients
- Identify national and regional opportunities for marketing initiatives that our sales teams can use to promote our business
- Ensure our people deliver a professional experience that aligns with our brand and adheres to industry regulations and legislation
You will be well supported by a leadership team that brings financial and industry governance, and operations and technology tools to support your sales team. In return, the skills and experience you will contribute to the role will include
- A proven track record in leading teams
- Successful experience in a senior sales management role in Real Estate, or similar property related field
- Experience in recruiting salespeople, and business acquisition preferred
- Experience in dealing with regulators and familiar with the regulatory framework for the Real Estate industry, to exercise sound judgement in managing contentious issues and disputes when required
You will bring a personal approach that is outgoing and driven to make connections, be motivated with clear goals and vision to grow the business, and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
In return we will provide a competitive remuneration package and corporate benefits. You can expect an extensive amount of travel given the spread of our teams across the country. Location is flexible, however it’s preferred that location is in one of PGG Wrightson’s regional offices.
Sound like your next challenge? Apply today. For questions, contact Abi Buckell (HR) in confidence on 027 3253 722.